HOW TO RESET ANYDESK ID - INDIAN COPUTER LEARNER

 HOW TO RESET ANYDESK ID WHEN YOU INSTALL IN COMPUTER OR LAPTOP




I am going to tell you today how to reset anydesk id that too in a moment.

If you want this problem to be solved quickly, then follow the given steps.

🙋‍♂️HOW DOES THIS WORK🤷‍♂️

=========================================================================

Step 1 : Open your anydesk application for existing user id and note down in you book & then close your anydesk application.


Step 2 : press the windows key and search run utility 


Step 3 : Type %appdata% and press enter.


Step 4 : Go to anydesk folder and erase it all items like (files, Folders) .

Step 5 : After erase all anydesk folder data the Re-open anydesk  application and see you new anydesk id you can match the old one anydesk id.




========================================================================

Thanks For Visit My Blog 


========================================================================


Follow for more Advanced videos like this and please subscribe my YouTube channel I love it when you guys help me by following me and I am encouraged to do more and make new new videos.


Your Friend      

Abhishek Mishra 

Comments